Ahead of the Game | Innovation in Sport Breakfast
Date: Thursday 16th August, 2018
Time: 7:00am - 9:30am
Venue: Members Dining Room, MCG
Dress code: Business attire
Join the conversation as we discuss the topic of innovation in sport and the AFL. This is an opportunity to network with a diverse group of business people connected to the Essendon Football Club.
- Master of Ceremonies - Clint Stanaway, Sports Journalist and Presenter, Nine Network Australia
- Key-note Speaker - Brad Coughlan, Country Manager for Australia and New Zealand Public Sector, Amazon Web Services.
- Sports technology panel discussion with leading Australian start ups,
- Catapult Sports Director of Marketing, Boden Westover
- Albion X CEO, Louise Lorkin
- JumpGate VR Managing Director, Anton Andreacchio
- Business innovation panel discussion with
- AFL GM - Growth, Digital and Audience, Darren Birch
- Unscriptd Co-founder, Ben Crowe
- EFC Past Player & Director Infolio, Jobe Watson
- Networking opportunities
- Mobile App ''Meet App Go'' brought to you by Voodu Marketing
- Plated breakfast meal and beverages
- Coffee Cart brought to you by SelfWealth
If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03 8340 2163.