Enjoy the most unique dining experience football has to offer. The Essendon Football Club’s Culinary Chairman’s Series showcases three of Melbourne’s great passions of food, sport and business. Adrian Richardson, Head Chef and Owner of La Luna Bistro will personally design a three-course menu using the finest local ingredients, which will be accompanied by premium wines.
Combined with live entertainment, leading guest speakers and premium level two reserved seating to enjoy the match, our Culinary Chairman’s Functions provide an exclusive opportunity for you and your guests to network among Club board members, sponsors and VIP’s.
Indulge your guests with this memorable football experience at the iconic Melbourne Cricket Ground.
Key features include:
- Culinary three-course menu personally designed by Adrian Richardson served pre-game
- Full beverage service including premium wines, selection of ales, spirits and soft drinks
- Pre-game address by Club Chairman Paul Little
- Live entertainment and guest speakers
- Engaging in-room football competition
- Half-time afternoon tea/supper
- AFL Football Records
Dress Code: Jacket & Tie, business attire
Price: $440 per person
*Anzac Day Chairman’s Function can only be purchased as a three game Chairman’s Package
3 Game Chairman’s Package – $1,450 per person