Enjoy the most unique dining experience football has to offer. Our Culinary Chairman’s Series showcases three of Melbourne’s great passions – food, sport and business. Shannon Bennett, celebrity chef/owner at Vue de monde, personally designs a three-course menu using the finest local ingredients, accompanied by premium Wolf Blass wines. Combined with live entertainment, leading guest speakers and premium Level 2 reserved seating, our Culinary Chairman’s functions provide an exclusive opportunity for you and your guests to network among club board members, sponsors, VIPs and corporate partners. Indulge your guests with this memorable football experience.
Key features include:
- Culinary three-course menu personally designed by Shannon Bennett and served pre-game
- Premium sweet and savoury morsels designed by Shannon Bennett and served at half time
- A full beverage service including premium Wolf Blass wines and selection of beer, spirits and soft drinks served pre, during and post-game.
- Pre-game address by Essendon Chairman Paul Little
- Live entertainment and leading guest speakers
- Networking opportunities with club board members, sponsors, VIPs, corporate partners and special guests
- Engaging in-room football competition
- Premium reserved centre-wing seating on Level 2
- Football records
Dress: Jacket & tie, business attire
Price: $440 per person